Director of Nursing
Director of Nursing
Albright Care Services, now affiliated with Asbury Communities, has retained LeaderStat Premier to assist them in identifying a dynamic Director of Nursing to lead RiverWoods’ Nursing Care Center. At RiverWoods, there is truly something for everyone as they offer a variety of residential choices. The campus’ character and energy stem from its very active, creative, and philanthropic population. Their residents aspire to enjoy every day through purposeful living in a community that is both supportive and compassionate. For nearly a century, Albright Care Services has fostered communities that provide residents the freedoms of retirement while still having access to activities and programs that enrich their mind, body, and spirit. Now that Albright is affiliated with Asbury Communities, RiverWoods is associated with one of the largest not-for-profit CCRC organizations in the United States – an organization committed to redefining aging services for approximately 4,000 seniors in Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Tennessee.
A few highlights of the community:
- Located in the vibrant Lewisburg, PA community which is home to Bucknell University and several shops, restaurants, and museums, as well as the scenic Susquehanna River.
- Strong Administrator who has numerous years of clinical leadership experience
- A compassionate and supportive community located on a beautiful 188-acre campus
- Full Services of a Life Plan Community (CCRC) Campus
Major Duties include:
- Plans, organizes, and directs the overall clinical operations of the skilled nursing department to provide comprehensive holistic care for residents in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations
- Develops and implements nursing service objectives, policies, and procedures to maintain quality nursing care and compliance with federal, state, and local regulations
- Determines staffing levels and procedures, and monitors to ensure quality care and services
- Directs, oversees, and evaluates all nursing personnel
- Oversees all nursing documentation including review of resident care plans to ensure compliance in all areas.
- Evaluates processes by which care plan goals and approaches are integrated with care given to residents by nursing staff, and to ensure that community meets regulatory agency requirements and nursing department standards.
Director of Nursing Qualifications:
- Five (5) years progressive nursing experience including management level in health care setting preferably long term care.
- BSN required, MSN Preferred
- Certification in Gerontology preferred
- Pennsylvania / Compact State Registered Nurse (RN) license current and in good standing required.
If you or someone you know would be interested in hearing more about this incredible leadership role, please reach out to Lee Hanna 740-602-8712 or email@example.com.