Annual Awards Winners
LeadingAge Ohio proudly honors outstanding members each year in a number of categories, recognizing organizational excellence and individual leadership across our membership. Typically video tributes are created to help honor each year's award recipients. 2020 recognitions were virtual and individual video tributes were not able to be completed as of yet. Read the press release below for the 2020 award winners.
To learn more about past award winners and see their video tributes, check out the LeadingAge Ohio
Want to learn more about the 2019 Award Winners?
In addition to the video tributes highlighted below of each of the 2019 Award winners, LeadingAge Ohio produced an award program highlighting the accomplishments of this year's winners and what made each so special.
Recognition & Awards
Kathryn Brod, MBA
- Is the association's primary spokesperson
- Oversees staff and daily operations
- Promotes LeadingAge Ohio's position and public policy goals to elected officials; staff liaison to Advocacy Committee
- Responsible for implementing LeadingAge Ohio's strategic direction
- Works with LeadingAge Ohio Board of Directors
- Staff liaison to Human Resources Committee
Director of Strategic Communications
- Serves as lead member communications and media strategist for key association initiatives
- Oversees digital strategy, including websites, newsletters and social media channels
- Provides strategic direction for communicating organizational goals and achievements to members, partners, policy makers and the media
- Serves as primary contact for media inquiries
- Staff liaison to Communications/PR committee