Our members do great things every day. Visit here for announcements about new initiatives, innovative programs, and leadership changes.
Maple Knoll Village is proud to accept the Honorable Mention in the Green Building of the Year—Homes category for the US Green Building Council’s (USGBC) 2021 Ohio Leadership Awards.
Four months after announcing a planned affiliation between Kendal at Granville and Otterbein SeniorLife, the affiliation is now a reality.
United Church Homes to welcome Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Transformation and Innovation Officer
United Church Homes announced Michael Hughes will join United Church Homes in late November as Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Transformation and Innovation Officer.
Senior living and services organizations Life Enriching Communities (LEC) and The Wesley Communities (TWC) have signed a Letter of Intent to pursue a full affiliation.
United Church Homes, Inc. (UCH) yesterday acquired The Polaris Retirement Community from Polaris Retirement Living Properties, LP.
Recognition & Awards
Director of Corporate Relations and Initiatives
- Oversees database and meeting registry
- Manages office technology systems
- Oversees maintenance of office operations and production
- Associate Membership/Partner Program staff liaison
- Point of contact for Trade Show
- Manages workforce program development and strategies related to retention and recruitment
- Oversees LeadingAge Ohio’s secondary and post-secondary student membership, internship programs, and school partnerships
- Works with local and state agencies to advocate and direct policy and advocacy efforts related to enhancing elder care workforce initiatives
- Staff liaison to the Workforce Committee